Dr. Ankit Mishra is a young and dynamic surgeon who firmly believes in keeping patient's interest first and transparent communication. His expertise in Abdominal Wall reconstruction has gained him recognition at national and international level. He has conducted many national and international level workshop in the field of hernia surgery.
Dr. Mishra also specialises in laparo-endoscopic abdominal operations, therapeutic and diagnostic gastro-intestinal endoscopy and minimally invasive proctology.
• Core committee member – AWR Surgeons Community, India.
• The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
• Life time membership, Indian Medical Association
- • Co-Author of chapter on “Loss of domain” in “Surgical Gastroenterology”, 3rd edition, under publication.
- • Co-Author of chapter on “Epigastric, paraumbilical, lumbar and incisional hernias” in “Surgical Gastroenterology”, 3rd edition, under publication.
- • Contritbutor of teaching video on “e-TEP approach Rives –Stoppa and Transversus Abdominis release” for Atlas of GI surgery, yet to be published.
- • Author of “Evolution of Baritric Surgery” for manual of ASOCON 2017.
- • Authored chapters for AWR Surgeons community manual.